10 Lines on “The Hidden Treasure” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
April 1, 2022
The Hidden Treasure
- Once there lived a farmer. He had three sons.
- The farmer worked on his farm. He asked his sons to work too. But they were very lazy.
- They did nothing. He was worried about them. He tried hard to make them work.
- But all in vain. After some time, the farmer fell ill and thought that his end was near.
- He called his sons and said that he wanted to disclose a secret. And the secret is that he had buried his treasure in the farm.
- Soon after their father’s death, the sons went in the farm with spades and dug the earth. But they found the treasure nowhere.
- They were disappointed. Their mother advised them to sow seeds in the farm. They obeyed her. After some time, they had a very good crop.
- They sold the crop and found enough money.
- They became rich. They understood the value of hard work.
- They learnt that it was this treasure about which their father told.
Moral: The fruit of hard work is sweeter than any gift.