10 Lines on “The Fox and the Crow” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
March 31, 2022
10 Lines on “The Fox and the Crow”
- Once there was a fox. She was very hungry.
- She roamed about here and there but could not find anything to eat.
- She thought of taking a rest under a shady tree.
- While taking a rest. She saw a crow sitting on a branch of a tree.
- The crow had a piece of cheese in its beak. Her mouth watered.
- She wanted to have the piece of cheese.
- Soon, she struck at an idea. She said to the crow, “Dear brother, I have heard that you have got a very sweet voice. Would you not sing me a song to regale me?”
- The crow was stupid. He was taken in by the fox’s oily tongue.
- As the crow opened its beak to sing, the piece of cheese fell down.
- The fox took it up and ate it in the twinkling of an eye.
Moral: Beware of flatterers.