10 Lines on “Two Friends and the Bear” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
March 31, 2022
10 Lines on “Two Friends and the Bear”
- Once there were two fast friends.
- They lived in a village.
- One was true and loyal while the other was selfish. One day they were passing through a thick forest.
- Suddenly, they saw a bear. It was coming towards them. One of them, at once, climbed up a tree.
- The other did not know how to climb the tree. He raised his hand towards the tree and asked his friend to pull him.
- But the friend did not respond.
- The second friend had heard that the bear did not eat the dead. So he lay down on the ground and held his breath. The bear came and smelt him.
- It took him for dead and left him unharmed.
- After the bear went away, the first friend got down from the tree. He asked the other what the bear had said in his ears.
- The second friend told him that the bear had advised him never to trust a false friend.
Moral: A friend in need, is a friend indeed.