10 Lines on “The Wise Jackal and the Lion” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
April 1, 2022
The Wise Jackal and the Lion
- Once there lived a Jackal and his wife with their two children in a cave.
- A monkey came and asked them to vacate the cave as he himself wanted to live in it.
- The Jackal refused to oblige him.
- The monkey threatened to get him and his family killed by a lion and went away.
- The jackal kept watching outside through a hole in the wall of the cave.
- He saw a lion and a monkey coming. He thought of doing something clever.
- He started shouting in a loud voice. He asked his wife, why the children are crying?
- His wife replied that they wanted to eat a lion’s meat.
- The Jackal said that I have already sent a monkey to bring a lion so that we may kill him and eat his flesh.
- Hearing this, the lion thought that some giant lived in the cave. He thought that the monkey has been sent by them Lo trap him. He killed the monkey and ran away.
Moral: Wisdom is stronger than mere strength.