10 Lines on “The Elephant and the Tailor” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
April 1, 2022
The Elephant and the Tailor
- An elephant lived in a village. He got in friendship with a tailor.
- The elephant went daily to the river to have a bath He passed by the tailor’s shop.
- And the tailor would give him something to eat.
- Once the tailor was in an angry mood due to a quarrel with his servant.
- Instead of giving him anything to eat, he pricked the elephant’s trunk with his needle.
- The elephant felt agonized with pain. But it went away.
- He reached the river, had his bath, and then filled up its trunk with muddy water.
- He stopped at the tailor’s shop and threw in all the muddy water on the garments in the shop.
- The clothes were spoiled with mud.
- The tailor felt sad about his misdeed.
Moral: Tit for tat.