10 Lines on “The Vain Stag” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
March 31, 2022
10 Lines on “The Vain Stag”
- It was a hot summer day.
- A stag felt very thirsty. He went to a pool. He saw his image in the pool.
- He was very happy.
- When he saw the image of his horns in water, he thanked God for this nice gift. Then he saw his thin legs, he felt much ashamed.
- One day, a hunter came. He set his hounds after him.
- He ran for his life. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him.
- The hounds could not catch him.
- But his horns were caught in a bush. He tried his best to free himself but in vain.
- Meanwhile, the hounds overtook him and tore him into pieces.
- His ugly legs tried to save his life, but the beautiful horn became the cause of his death.
Moral: All that glitters is not gold.