10 Lines on “The Monkey and Two Cats” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
April 1, 2022
The Monkey and Two Cats
- Once there were two cats.
- They found a piece of bread.
- They couldn’t agree on how to divide it.
- They went to a monkey to seek his help in this matter.
- The monkey was a clever one.
- He haphazardly divided the piece of bread into two.
- He told that this division is not correct and ate the smaller piece.
- He repeated the process of breaking the piece randomly.
- And eating up the smaller piece,
- Till he had eaten up the whole piece of the bread.
Moral: Always choose an honest judge.