10 Lines on “Bad Company”
- Once a boy fell into bad company.
- He acquired man bad habits.
- His father tried his best to set him right but to no avail.
- One day, he thought of a good plan to mend his son,
- He went to the fruit market. There he bought some fresh apples and a rotten one.
- He came home and asked his son to place the rotten apple among the fresh ones in the basket.
- After a few days, the father asked his son to bring the basket of apples.
- The son was surprised to find that all the apples had gone rotten.
- The father said, “One rotten apple has spoiled all the good ones.
- The son listened to the advice and gave up the bad company.
Moral: Better alone than in bad company.
Avoid bad company.