10 Lines on “The Slave and the Lion” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
April 1, 2022
The Slave and the Lion
- Once there was a slave. His master was very cruel to him.
- Because of his ill-treatment, he ran away into a forest.
- There row a wounded lion. The lion was roaring with pain. He had a long thorn in his paw. The slave drew out the thorn very gently.
- The lion was relieved of pain and went away.
- The master was in search of the slave. One day the slave was arrested by his master’s men.
- The master was so angry that he ordered him to be put before a hungry lion.
- It was the same lion from whose paw the slave had pulled out the thorn.
- The lion recognized the slave.
- Instead of eating him up, he began to lick his hands out of love.
- The slave was set free.
Moral: Kindness is always rewarded.
Virtue is its own reward.