10 Lines on ‘The Ambition of My Life’ English Short Essay, Paragraph for Students and Children class 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on ‘The Ambition of My Life’
- Life is full of ambitions. A man without ambition is useless. Everyone wants to do something different from others.
- Ambition has the top priority in the life of every man. I want to serve my country. That is my only ambition.
- Therefore, I want to become a teacher. A teacher is a person who builds the nation.
- I will teach the poor children without any charge. I would teach them the subjects with real and deep information.
- I am a student in the fifth grade. But my ambition is to be a teacher.
- I would give my students a real education. I would try to make them good citizens.
- If my ambition is fulfilled, I shall do my best as a teacher. I am working hard so that I may get the best grades.
- It would help me in getting admission to a good University.
- I would always be honest towards my duties and hard working.
- I want to be an ideal teacher.