10 Lines on ‘Autobiography of a Tree’ English Short Essay, Paragraph for Students and Children class 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on ‘Autobiography of a Tree’
- I am an old pine tree. I wasn’t planted by anyone, with the seed from my neighbour I just happened to grow all by myself.
- There is a long line of us on the mountain. Fruits like cherries, berries, plums and apricots would grow in the green expose around me.
- I take a lot of credit for the fame that has been enjoyed by the place where we grow.
- Had I not been here along with my companions, this place would have been as bare as a desert.
- However, now the time has come when I have a great fear in my heart.
- We have seen many of us being cut down by the people who live here and also by builders who come from the big cities.
- I do know that I will not die a natural death.
- I have to prepare myself for the pain that I have to suffer at the hands of those who chop us down.
- Each morning I pray to god and ask him to grant these humans with some sense.
- I pray that they may let us live and make this earth a healthier and more beautiful space for us and them to live in.