10 Lines Essay on ‘My Parents’ in English Paragraph, Short And Long for Students and Children class 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on ‘My Parents’
- A child is known by his family. I come from a noble family. Shri Mr. Suresh Sharma is my father. He is a teacher in a Government school.
- He gives special attention to poor and weak students. So all the students respect him.
- He is about fifty. He helps everyone. He helps me in my studies. He loves me very much.
- Radha Sharma is my mother. She is a noble lady. She is forty-five years old. She is a teacher.
- She is a very hard-working lady. She keeps the house neat and clean.
- She gets up early in the morning. She gives bed tea to my father early in the morning.
- She prepares breakfast for all of us. She teaches well in the school. Her students love her very much.
- She wears a sari. She makes me ready for school. She helps me in my studies also.
- She keeps the house neat and clean. She loves me very much.
- In short, I am proud of my parents.