10 Lines on “The Dove and the Bee” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
March 31, 2022
10 Lines on “The Dove and the Bee”
- It was a hot summer day.
- A bee felt very thirsty.
- To drink some water, it went to a stream. The current of water was too strong for the bee.
- The bee lost its balance and was about to be carried away by the irresistible current. A dove was flying past.
- Watching the perilous situation of the bee, she plucked a leaf from a tree and dropped it near the bee.
- The bee got into the leaf. As its wings dried up, it flew away. Its life was saved.
- After some days, a hunter came to the jungle and aimed at the innocent dove.
- The bee saw that the dove’s life was in danger.
- It flew to the hunter and at once stung in the hunter’s hand.
- The hunter missed his chance. The dove thanked the bee for its timely help.
Moral: One good turn deserves another.
Kindness never goes unrewarded.
Do good, have good.