10 Lines on “Once a liar, always a liar” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
April 1, 2022
The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf
- Once there was a shepherd boy.
- He used to graze a flock of sheep outside his village.
- One day a piece of mischief entered his head. He shouted wolf, wolf.
- The villagers heard his voice and ran towards the forest with sticks.
- When they reached the boy, he laughed at them.
- After some days, the naughty boy repeated his earlier mischief.
- The villagers come again with sticks. They were very much annoyed when they learnt that the boy had again raised a false alarm.
- One day while he was grazing his sheep in the forest.
- A wolf really came there. He shouted again and again for his help.
- But nobody came there. The wolf killed his sheep and wounded the boy.
Moral: Once a liar, always a liar