10 Lines on “If I were the Principal of My School” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
If I were the Principal of My School
- If I were the Principal of my school, I would do my best to make my school an ideal institution.
- I shall develop the habit of regularity, punctuality, and sincerity in every student.
- These all come under discipline
- A school cannot function properly without the same.
- I shall appoint good sportsmen as coaches.
- Make physical education a compulsory subject.
- The classrooms will be well furnished.
- The laboratories will be well equipped.
- I shall install a few more taps.
- Even arrange a water cooler to enable them to drink cold water in summer.