10 Lines on “As you sow, so shall you reap” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
March 31, 2022
10 Lines on “As you sow, so shall you reap”
- There lived a fox and a crane in a jungle. Both of them were fast friends.
- One day, the fox was in a mood of making a mischief.
- She invited the crane to dinner.
- The fox served tasty thin rice on a flat plate.
- The crane had a long break, so he couldn’t eat the food.
- The crane felt insulted.
- The crane wanted to take revenge. He too invited the fox to dinner.
- He served her the same tasty food in a long-necked flask.
- The fox couldn’t eat it. The crane ate it all. He enjoyed the food very much.
- The fox felt ashamed of his foolish deed.
Moral: As you sow, so shall you reap.
Do onto others as you wish to be done by.
Tit for tat.