10 Lines on “Annual Day of Our School” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “Annual Day of Our School”
- Our school celebrates its Annual Day on the 12th of January every year.
- The school was colourfully decorated on this day and a tent was pitched on the ground of the school.
- The Mayor of the city was the Chief Guest.
- He was welcomed and led to the stage by the head boy and head girl. Then the cultural programs began.
- Students sang songs, recited poems, and presented a drama.
- After it, the chief guest delivered a short speech.
- Then he gave away the prizes to the winning students.
- In the end, the Principal thanked the chief guest for gracing the occasion.
- The students were given packets of sweets.
- The guest and the staff had a light refreshment.