10 Lines on “A Visit to a Fair” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “A Visit to a Fair”
- Fairs are common in India.
- I was in Patna when I got a chance to attend a fair at Hanuman Temple.
- The devotees of Hanumanji came from far and near.
- I saw devotees showing aarti of camphor to God.
- They offered sweets to the Lord.
- The priest of the temple returned half of the sweets as Prasad.
- Outside the temple were many rows of stalls of all kinds-sweets, fruits, chat, toys, and balloons.
- The jugglers, magicians, and snake-charmers were busy giving their shows.
- There were giant wheels and merry-go-rounds and other swings.
- I enjoyed these swings. We returned in the evening. It was really a great attraction.