10 Lines on “A Picnic” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “A Picnic”
- Last Sunday my friends and I went to the Botanical garden.
- A cool breeze was blowing.
- We enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere there.
- Different kinds of flowers were dancing alongwith the wind. It was a very calm and clean area.
- A number of statues of animals made of wire painted in red were built there.
- The singing birds greeted us.
- A small zoo was also there.
- It had lots of animals and birds like rabbits, elephants, deer, parrots, sparrows, etc. They all were full of joy.
- We sat down under a tree and had our lunch.
- The place was so beautiful that we wished to stay there forever.