10 Lines Essays on “National Technology Day” for Kids and Students of Class 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 Exam.
National Technology Day
- The National Technology Day is celebrated every year on 11th May in order to mark the anniversary of the Pokhran Nuclear Test in 1998.
- The program celebration aims to highlight the achievement of India as it became the sixth country of that time to join the nuclear club.
- This day also praises the importance of science in our daily lives.
- Technology Development Board helps many educational institutions in promoting research and innovation as a part of the celebration.
- The event is celebrated all over the country in schools, colleges, universities, and scientific research institutions.
- National Technology Day also marks the flight of Hansa-3, India’s first indigenous aircraft which was developed by National Aerospace Laboratories.
- National Technology Day also highlights groundbreaking achievements and the valuable contribution of our scientists and engineers in the field of science and technology.
- Public speeches, interactive sessions, exhibitions, debates, quiz competitions, and lectures are organized on this day.
- Every Year the National Technology Day is celebrated across the nation with a theme to promote technological advancement.
- National Technology Day creates awareness about the importance of technology in the daily life of people.