Write an application for the post of Assistant Teacher. Invent all necessary details.
219 D, B Block
The Director of Education
Department of Education
Old Secretariat, Delhi
Subject: Post of Assistant Teacher
In response to your Department’s advertisement in ‘Navbharat Times dated 19 February, ….. for the post of an Assistant Teacher, I wish to apply for the same. The details of my educational qualifications, etc. are given in the Bio-data form for your perusal and favourable consideration.
If you find my application worth pursuing, I may assure you, sir, that I shall discharge my duties to the best satisfaction of my superiors. I am deeply interested in teaching. I shall produce my certificates, testimonials, etc at the time of the interview.
Thanking you in anticipation
Sumit Kumar Yadav
- Name: Sumit Kumar Yadav
- Father’s Name: Shri Nanneh Mal Yadav
- Date of Birth: 24 May 1977
- Educational Qualifications :
- (i) Delhi Secondary School Examination (10th class), passed in 1992 with 82% marks in aggregate.
- (ii) Delhi Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (12th class with Commerce), passed in 1994 with 80% marks in aggregate.
- Technical Qualification 2-year Teachers’ Training Course from DIET, Delhi in 1995.
- Permanent Address: 219-D, B Block, Mangolpuri, Delhi.