Name the first driving School.
The first DRIVING SCHOOL in Britain, titled was the Liver Motor Car Depot and School of Automobilism, Birkenhead, established by William Lea in May 1901. The Chief Instructor was Archibald Ford, who was later to claim that he had been the prime mover in opening the School. Towards the end of the summer it was moved to Berry Street, Liverpool and renamed The Lea School of Motoring. According to a report in the Autocar for 11 October 1902, the enterprise was ‘most successful’, two of the pupils travelling up specially from London for tuition.