A letter to the Book Seller for giving orders for books, requesting him to give students concession.
778, Mount Road,
Book Palace Publishers’ Distributors,
Jaina (Shakti Deep) Building, 1st Floor,
2, Netaji Subhash Marg,
I was pleased to read the review of your book “Tell Me How” in ‘The Hindustan Times’ dated…… I have also found a catalog of your books in a book-shop. But the books which I want to read are not available here.
I am giving below the names of the books which I want to purchase:
- Classic Stories for Boys
- Classic Stories for Girls
- Classic Stories for Young Readers
- Tell Me How (Illustrated)
- More Tell me How (Illustrated)
- Children’s Big Book of Facts 1
- Children’s Big Book of Facts 2
- Children’s Big Book of Facts 3
- Children’s Big Book of Facts 4
Please arrange to send these books at your earliest by V.P.P.
I am sure you will give me students’ concession as per your rules.
P.S. Please put my name on your mailing list so that I may get timely information about your new books.