10 Lines on “Three Greedy Friends”
- Once there were three friends.
- They heard of a treasure hidden in a forest.
- They went there together and located the treasure.
- They decided to divide the treasure among themselves equally after taking their meals.
- They sent one of them to get some food.
- When he left, the other two decided to divide it between the two.
- They decided to kill him as soon as he came.
- The third friend was also wanting money for himself. So he ate the food and added poison to the rest of the food.
- When the third friend came with the food, they wounded him to death.
- Then they took the food brought by him. Immediately they fell sick and died. None of them could get it.
Moral: Greed is a curse.
One who digs a pit for others, himself falls into it.