10 Lines on “The Value of Trees” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “The Value of Trees”
- A tree is a best friend of a man. Trees are a great gift of nature to humanity.
- Trees are helpful to man in many ways.
- They give us food and fruits.
- They provide fuel to the poor and furniture for buildings.
- Only trees can prepare their own food in the sunlight.
- Paper is also made from them.
- Some trees have medicinal values also like Neem, Eucalyptus which are used to purify the blood.
- Pollution can be reduced to a large extent by growing more and more trees.
- The rubber used in the shoe industry, tyre industry, and in making sports goods is also derived from trees.
- Trees also bring rain, check floods and preserve soil.