10 Lines on “The Greedy Dog” English Moral Story for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
March 31, 2022
10 Lines on “The Greedy Dog”
- Once there was a dog. He was very hungry.
- He stole a piece of bone from a butcher’s shop and ran away with it.
- He wanted to eat it alone. So, he moved away from there.
- On the way, there was a river. He wanted to cross the river.
- When he was passing over the bridge, he saw his own image in the water.
- He thought another dog in the water was holding a bigger bone.
- He wanted to have that bone also.
- The dog barked at his own shadow in the water.
- When he opened his mouth, his own piece of meat fell into the water.
- Thus he lost his bone and remained hungry. He was very sad and repented over his folly.
Moral: Greed is a curse, or Don’t Be Greedy.