10 Lines on “Our School Library” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “Our School Library”
- The Library is a storehouse of knowledge.
- Our library has a long row of almirahs and shelves.
- It is very neat and clean.
- Alongwith books on different subjects, there are magazines and newspapers also.
- Books are issued to students.
- On their identity cards for 15 days.
- If anyone returns the book late, he has to pay a fine.
- There is a separate room for reading.
- It has long tables and chairs and a paper stand.
- I generally read books of general knowledge and storybooks.