10 Lines on “Bride Burning” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “Bride Burning”
- Bride burning has become a piece of permanent news for the newspapers.
- A beautiful bride is burnt for the sake of dowry.
- Demands of the parent-in-law.
- The husband day by day turns her life into hell.
- This is a social evil, which has ruined the life of many brides.
- Many girls commit suicide to save their parents.
- From the evils of dowry.
- She knows that her parents cannot afford to meet her in-laws’ demands.
- The educated people of this society must protest against this evil.
- Those who are found guilty of burning their brides should be punished.