10 Lines on “An Ideal Home” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “An Ideal Home”
- At present, the house in which I live is small, dusty and noisy.
- It is not hygienic. I cannot study well in this house.
- There is no privacy in this house.
- I should like to have a modern one.
- An ideal house with an open area and garden, full of flowers, shrubs, and fruit trees.
- The room should be airy and big.
- I should like to have good arrangements of water supply and electricity.
- The surrounding area should also be clean.
- The neighbours should not be quarrelsome.
- They should be friendly.