10 Lines on “A Visit to a Museum” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “A Visit to a Museum”
- A visit to a museum is highly educative.
- The objects displayed have educational and historical value.
- We learn about the arts and crafts and the culture of our ancestors.
- Once I had a chance to visit the Kolkata Museum with my friends.
- We purchased the tickets.
- And entered the building.
- In the zoological section, we saw a large number of birds and animals.
- We also saw old arms, bows and arrows, guns, swords, etc.
- There was a big hall
- Which was full of idols, statues, and manuscripts.