10 Lines on “A Visit to a Hospital” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “A Visit to a Hospital”
- Hospital is a place where no one wants to go.
- People go there either if they are ill or to see some patients.
- Last week I had a chance to visit GTB Hospital.
- My uncle met with an accident and was admitted there.
- There were different wards for patients of particular diseases.
- The nurses dressed in white were going from one room to the other.
- I saw the laboratory where many patients were undergoing urine, stool, E.C.G. or X-ray tests.
- Then I moved to the general ward to see my uncle.
- He seemed to be improving.
- The doctor was quite hopeful of his recovery. In fact, hospitals are temples of service to the mankind.