10 Lines on “A Visit to a Historical Building” Essay for Kids and Students of Class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
10 Lines on “A Visit to a Historical Building”
- Last month, I had a chance to go to Agra with my classmates.
- It was the full-moonlit night of Kartik.
- There is a word to explain.
- The beauty of the Taj Mahal in full moonlight.
- The white marble looked like silver.
- Its image in the Yamuna was equally charming.
- The main gate of the Taj is a three-story building of red sandstone.
- The main chamber in the mausoleum is eight-sided in shape.
- It contains the grave of Shahjahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
- This is the finest mausoleum ever built.