10 Lines Essays on “Citizenship Amendment Act” for Kids and Students of Class 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 Exam.
10 Lines on “Citizenship Amendment Act”
- Citizenship Amendment Act is related to the citizenship of illegal immigrants in India.
- The Bill (CAA) was passed by Lok Sabha on 9th December 2019 and by Rajya Sabha on 11 December 2019.
- The Citizenship Amendment Bill ‘CAA’ was approved by the Hon’ble President of India, Sri Ramnath Kovind on 12th December 2019.
- This bill belongs to 6 specific communities coming from the 3 Islamic countries neighboring India.
- Every Indian citizen would have to register for it.
- The act is for the Indian citizenship of people of 6 specific communities coming from the 3 Islamic countries neighboring India.
- The three neighboring countries of India under CAA are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.
- People from the Islamic community are not included in the Citizenship Amendment Act.
- The migrants of the listed communities even without valid passport and visa will not be considered illegal immigrants in the Act.
- Critics claim that the Citizenship Amendment Act is a violation of Article 14 (right to equality).